I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Di Lord Evil A.ka Aidonia LIVE @ STHLM GÖTA KÄLLARE 19/5

Övrig musik - Reggae & Dancehall

2010-04-10 01:10

Di Lord Evil A.ka Aidonia LIVE @ STHLM GÖTA KÄLLARE 19/5

Kopierat ur facebook grupp:

Electric Garden & Nuh Easy Productions presents:

DJ MARIMBAS B-DAY BASH at GÖTA KÄLLARE with one of dancehalls biggest stars AIDONIA LIVE ON STAGE!!!

AIDONIA a.k.a Lord Evil has song after song proven his brilliance and risen from talent to star. With hits like "Ukku bit", "100 stab", "Say whooi", "Wine & bubble", "We siick", "Evil head", "Bad people" he has captured fans worldwide, both the gals and the bad man. While Bounty Killers Alliance and Vybz Kartels Portmore Empire have been fighting, AIDONIA has stayed out of the war and let the music speak for itself and taken his crew J.O.P to the top. Bad people deya, move move!

NEP has aswell invited some of Stockholms finest DJS and a surprise hiphopact to make it a party you can't miss!

Dancehallfloor:

DJ FLASH - Trinity Sounds selector is currently touring the world as a dj to Million Stylez. Flash & his partners in Trinity run their weekly club in Stockholm and is constantly on the road in Sweden and Europe with dubplates and their favourite onedrops and dancehalltunes.

SELECTA KEON - Keon, part of Concrete Steppaz and DJ for Danjah, was resident DJ at NEPs club Extravaganza Thursdays. He plays regulary at parties, clubs and events in Stockholm such as the Tarrus Riley show and The Grind.

Hiphopfloor:

AMETIST - Ametist is one of the biggest profiles on the Swedish hiphopscene. Through her radioshow "Kärleksattack på svensk hiphop" on SR Metropol she has become one of Swedens most sought after DJ and journalist.

DJ CRONA - One of Stockholms most popular DJs who recently released the mixtape "TSMC Presenterar DJ Crona - Svenska Favoriter".

More info will come.

bad minded dawg yuh gweh far wit yuh dutty ratface!