I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

31/12 2012 Bashment med Concrete Steppa @ bonden bar

Klubb & Konserter - Stockholm

2011-12-05 21:09

31/12 2012 Bashment med Concrete Steppa @ bonden bar

Concrete steppa crew med danjah choppa & gekko ordnar nyårsfest på bonden. liveuppträdanden, djs, gratis mixskivor och mera utlovas.

Öppet 20-03

Kommer att komma mer info allteftersom det närmar sig.

MYCKET VÄLKOMNA!!!

http://www.concretesteppa.com/sound

Namn: 2012 Bashment med Concrete Steppa

Plats: bonden bar

Datum/Tid: 2011-12-31 20-03

Ålder: 20

Kostnad: 100

Mer info:
www.concretesteppa.com/sound

DJ Gekko Mixtapes out now!!! Get yours today!!!!

2011-12-09 18:21

2011-12-09 18:22
Concrete steppa crew (danjah choppa och gekko) och STHLM Highgrades ordnar nyårsfest på bonden. Gästar gör bla DJ Easy från Thunder Clash sound.

Alla gäster innan 22.00 bjuds på ett glas champagne eller alkohol fritt alternativ.

GALAGOWEAR delar ut gratis goodiebags!!! Först till kvarn gäller!!!

Gratis mixskiva till 100 första gästerna!!!

Mat till salu!!!

Öppet 21-03

Inträde: 100 kr

Ålder: 20 år

31/12

Bonden Bar Bondeg. 1

Kommer att komma mer info allteftersom det närmar sig.

MYCKET VÄLKOMNA!!!

http://www.concretesteppa.com/sound

2011-12-10 16:14

2011-12-17 16:05
CONCRETE STEPPA & STHLM HIGHGRADES PRESENTERAR STOLT LIVE PÅ 2012 NEW YEAR BASHMENT:

RABANNA I

Hugh Anthony Joseph a.k.a. Rabanna I, first cousin of Crown Prince of Reggae, Dennis Emanuel Brown, has been singing from his early teens. Rabanna I was born on the 6th of April in Spanish Town, in the Parish of St Catherine, Jamaica.

First and foremost, with his roots firmly secured in the Rastafarian faith, Rabanna I gets his inspiration from the All Mighty, HIM Emperor Haile Selassie. When Rabanna I was growing up he was inspired very much by his cousin Dennis Brown, as well as other artists & musicians.

Singing the words of consciousness and uprightness Rabanna I sees himself as an educator as well as an entertainer. As a singer he wants to educate people about good life and living. His clear voice and conscious lyrics are a blessing to the people that hear him sing and as he explains himself, the music he creates is a love for life that comes straight from his heart.

Rabanna I is a versatile Reggae music singer covering genres such as Roots Reggae, Love songs, Dance Hall, Reggae and RnB.

Rabanna I believes the key to good living is love. The message is that love is the most important thing in life comes across clear in the tune “Love Will Conquer Hate” that is represented on his album “If it wasn’t for Jah” that is also a title of a single from the album. The album is released at the Jamaican label Josephs Sounds that also represents brilliant artists such as Cornell Campbell, Big Youth, Max Romeo and Prince Allah to name a few.

Rabanna I has been working on several shows in Jamaica and is now promoting the release of his first album “If it wasn’t for Jah” in Europe. The album is a strong and versatile first album. The completed songs hold a high musical standard, an uplifting album full of lyrical content.

Rabanna I has had a lot of airplay at several radio stations in Jamaica and abroad. He has also released music videos to four of the tracks from the album. The videos have been and some are still playing at CVMTV and CVMTV Plus, Jamaica, RE TV, Jamaica and at Portmore TV, Jamaica. The videos can also be viewed on http://www.youtube/rabanna i

Even though this is Rabanna I’s debut album he has been an entertainer for a long time performing at stage shows in Jamaica and abroad. In 2006 he won the talent show U.K Unsigned, in the genre of Reggae as best singer. Rabanna I last performance in Jamaica was at Augustus Pablo's Memorial show in November 2009 alongside Inna Yard All Stars.

Rabanna I is an artist that has got the potential to be recognised world wide,. As Rabanna I says; “ As long as Jah give I life I shall sing, because singing is I thing

2011-12-17 16:06