I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

7/12 J. Cole @ Nalen

Klubb & Konserter - Stockholm

2011-08-17 18:10

7/12 J. Cole @ Nalen

J. Cole's coming to a city near you! The North Carolina native will headline "Cole World…World Tour" kicking off August 23rd in Vancouver. The tour comes on the heels of his much buzzed about debut album, Cole World: The Sideline Story out September 27th.

The mostly self-produced album is propelled by the hit lead single, “Work Out,” for which the video premiered August 15th on BET. The next single up will be the Brian Kidd produced smash, “Can’t Get Enough” featuring the multi-platinum star, Trey Songz. For the upcoming “Can’t Get Enough” video, audiences can expect a sultry, beautiful production shot on the picturesque beaches of Barbados.

J.Cole has taken audiences by storm and has earned rave reviews from press and tastemakers with his critically-acclaimed mixtape, Friday Night Lights and for his opening slot on international superstar Rihanna’s LOUD Tour this summer. His first single, “Work Out,” from his upcoming debut album has also been celebrated and “…is well worth the wait, A-” says Entertainment Weekly.

Cole released his first mixtape in 2007 which found its way throughout music circles and led to his signing with Roc Nation. With the ability to write thought provoking songs packed with sharp wit and clever lines, Cole is able to connect with listeners in a way that is seldom seen among MCs today. Cole’s unique abilities have led him to successful tours with Rihanna and Drake, an appearance on JAY-Z’s “A Star Is Born” (Blueprint 3), as well as the covers of the Source, XXL, and being named one of BET’s “Rising Icons”.

Find out if J. Cole will be making a stop in your city below!

Namn: J. Cole

Plats: Nalen

Datum/Tid: 2011-12-07

Ålder:

Kostnad:

Mer info:
http://www.jcolemusic.com/us/news/j-cole-announces-cole-worldworld-tour

your heart pump project kool-aid