I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

7/4 - Gentleman & Far East band @ BERNS

Klubb & Konserter - Stockholm

2008-03-09 19:51

7/4 - Gentleman & Far East band @ BERNS

Gentleman har gjort succékonserter i Sverige förr, senast i april-06 med en utsåld konsert i Stockholm.
Nu äntligen tillbaka för att fylla stället precis som på Göta Källare sist!

Mån 7 april  BERNS, Stockholm

Samtidigt vill jag passa på att tacka för tålamodet från alla Er som behållit biljetterna från konserten (Berns) i nov-07 som fick flyttas när Gentleman fick halsinfektion.
Big Up!

Biljetter säljs på Ticnet. Mer detaljinfo om biljettpris m.m kommer i veckan.
www.berns.se

Gentleman har varit på USA-turné i februari och påbörjar en ny Europaturné i april där Sverige denna gång blir första giggen.

His latest album “Another Intensity” sees Gentleman having arrived at another level. His music and his charismatic live appearances have affected audiences throughout the world. “Another Intensity” will be released in sixteen countries including the UK, USA, and Japan. In a sense, the two-and-a-half years that Gentleman has spent on tour with “Confidence” have yielded richest fruits. “Then it was time for a new album. I didn’t agree with anything, didn’t know where I was heading. I felt no inspiration whatsoever, I was worn out. So at first I took three months off, hoping that the hunger, the passion would come back. Then I flew to Jamaica, looking for that inner drive to make music, such as I had felt it during the recording of ‘Confidence’ ”.

It is to be expected that “Another Intensity” will draw even bigger circles than its predecessor. During his “Confidence” tour, Gentleman already had some spectacular live appearances, be it outside the city gates of Casablanca, in front of thousands of Muslims, or in Surinam, the smallest state in South America. After the release of “Another Intensity”in 2007 a major tour through Germany took place. 2008 have already seen a U.S tour and in April the new European tour starts to promote the new album, the first shows are in Sweden.

http://www.backupproduction.com