I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

17/2 A-Trak, Craze, Kid Sister live, Flosstradamus @ The Rumble / Inkonst

Klubb & Konserter - Skåne

2007-01-21 11:33

17/2 A-Trak, Craze, Kid Sister live, Flosstradamus @ The Rumble / Inkonst

A Track (Montreal, Canada) Världsmästare DMC, ITF & Vestax

Kanye Wests tour-dj, "the youngest world champion, the first DJ ever to win all three major titles (DMC, ITF and Vestax) and the first DJ to win five world championships."
"Cutting up the rug with eclectic sets of bootleg-heavy hip hop, crunk, booty and classic electro, dancehall, 80's funk and anything in between. "

Craze (Miami, USA) World ITF Scratch Off Champion '98, World DMC Champion '98, 199, '00, USA DMC Champion '98, ITF Western Hemisphere Scratch Off Champion '98, Winter Music Conference Scratch Off Champion '96, '97, '98, '99, East Coast DMC Champion '97, East Coast Rap Sheet Champion '96, Zulu National Champion '95, '96. 

KID SISTER live (Chicago, USA)
"She makes club rap and works at a children's clothing store slanging bibs and teething rings. Yes, her DJ (J2K of Flosstradamus) is her real brother, and yes that does rule. Together they're taking the Chicago music scene by storm rocking parties and causing all around dancefloor mayhem.  2006 found Kid Sister rocking various shows from Chicago to Montreal, including an appearance at the Pitchfork Music Festival.  Media has been taking much notice as of late, with features on MTV ("My Block"), Pitchfork, and UR Chicago in 2006 and a feature in i-D Magazine to come in 2007, among others.  With her full length debut on the way in 2007 featuring A-Trak, Xxxchange of Spank Rock, and others on production duties, Kid Sister is a definite artist to watch in 2007."

Flosstradamus (Chicago, USA)
"the oft-mentioned Chicago DJ duo comprised of J2K (Josh Young) and Autobot (Curt Cameruci) have been dominating the party scene nationwide with their tag-team DJ sets (3 turntables, 2 mixers) for just over a year and show no signs of slowing down. "
"mixes of Baltimore club, hip-hop, house, obscure remixes, and juke"

The Rumble lördag 17e februari kl 23-03 på Inkonst
Två dansgolv med A-Trak, Craze, Kid Sister live, Flosstradamus, Sweet Fred(The Rumble)  + Marty & Atle (Discobelle)

Entré 120 kr, förköp SneakersnStuff (Holiday i Lund).
Ålder 18 år. www.therumble.se