I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Gävle 4/12 GEFLE DUB PRESENTS KROMESTAR & JAY5IVE (UK)

Klubb & Konserter - Övrigt & Utland

2010-11-30 21:55

Gävle 4/12 GEFLE DUB PRESENTS KROMESTAR & JAY5IVE (UK)

December månads Gefle Dub närmare sig äntligen och klyschan "den som väntar på något gott" har aldrig varit mer sann än nu, då vi har en sinnessjukt fet lineup!

Vad sägs om Kromestar och Jay 5ive från London, samt L-Wiz och IRK från All Out Dubstep?

Precis som förra kvällen lär det bli tjockt nere i källaren, så att komma i tid är nog en ypperlig idé!
Lineup:
Kromestar (UK)
Jay 5ive (UK)
L-wiz (AOD)
IRK (AOD)
ALX (Gefle Dub)

Visuals:
Deadpixel

Soundsystem:
D&B

Entré 100 kr

22-02

Lördag 4 December

Eventet på facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=176824697586&ref=ts#!/event.php?eid=169674606385643

Kromestar is one of the biggest names in the Dubstep scene today, with a number of high profiled releases on some of the most well respected and scene shaping labels in the genre; including 'Deep Medi Musik', 'Dub Stars', 'Dub Steppers' 'Bare Dubs', Marxmen Dubs', 'F1 Dubs' and 'South side' records. Kromestar has also released an EP on 'Fantastic' as well as his own label 'Kromestar recordings'.

Following on from this, 2009 saw the release of his highly acclaimed album, ‘My Sound’ on the outstanding 'Dubstar' recordings, an seminal album which has received huge accolades around the world and is widely regarded as one of the greatest dubstep album ever made!

Well known for his unique and extremely diverse and precise production, his mixing style complements and lives up to his reputation. Kromestar is one of the most sort after DJ’s on the circuit, with shows and tours around the globe and guest slots on radios shows like BBC 1xtra and the world famous Rinse FM, you can be sure the highlight of your event will be when Kromestar takes to the decks.

Jay 5ive is one of the key figures in Anti Social Entertainment. You can catch him live each week on the legendary radio station Rinse FM with G Double (www.rinse.fm), which recently acquired a legal FM licence after being on the airwaves for 16 years! Jay 5ive is known as one of the tightest DJ's around right now, and his sets are famous for giving listeners the full spectrum of the sound we call dubstep. He is currently busy in the studio & has a variety of productions scheduled for release, many of them in collaboration with Kromestar. Look out for 'Hands In The Air', 'Bass 96', 'Wishful Thinking' and 'Try Harder' , all currently being supported and played by the scene's biggest DJ's. Jay 5ive has toured all over the UK and around Europe spreading the sound we all love to the world!

Swedish DMC DJ Champion 2010, DMC World DJ Championship Finalist 2008, Swedish DMC DJ Champion 2008, DMC DJ Battle For World Supremacy Quarter Finalist 2007