I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

JMT ställer in i köpenhamn

Klubb & Konserter - Övrigt & Utland

   

2006-11-10 23:51

JMT ställer in i köpenhamn

söndagens konsert ställs in på grund av sjukdom . big shug ersätter.
grymt nice när man köpt tågtix för 1000kr och bokat hela skiten.

http://hiphop.dk/nyheder/Jedi-Mind-Tricks-aflyser-Big-Shug-erstatter/1583

http://www.amagerbio.dk/


2006-11-10 23:52
hjärt och kärl sjukdom på vinne fo sho.
iiiii

2006-11-10 23:53
han får banta och träna kondition så han inte blir sjuk :<

2006-11-10 23:58
Big Shug är ju grymmare iofs...

2006-11-10 23:59
tycker du kanske

2006-11-11 10:20
hahahaha! så jävla underbara! "no logos in the shot" shot!
I aint got to breakdance, I aint got to freestyle just to prove I'm hiphop, I'm a grown ass man!
I aint got to write graff, Im allowed to like cash, who you think youre talkin to? I'm a grown ass man!

2006-11-11 10:23
mnåååå! fel tråd ju! :P
I aint got to breakdance, I aint got to freestyle just to prove I'm hiphop, I'm a grown ass man!
I aint got to write graff, Im allowed to like cash, who you think youre talkin to? I'm a grown ass man!

2006-11-11 10:24
och nej Big Shug är inte närheten av JMT och deras nya turné. Kamma dig förfan.
I aint got to breakdance, I aint got to freestyle just to prove I'm hiphop, I'm a grown ass man!
I aint got to write graff, Im allowed to like cash, who you think youre talkin to? I'm a grown ass man!

2006-11-11 10:57

Message from JMT:

Unfortunately, Vinnie Paz has fallen ill with a virus which is forcing us to cancel the first three shows of Jedi's upcoming tour. This is something that we've never had to do in JMT's 10-year career. We definitely want to reschedule new dates with Kehl, Zurich, and Copenhagen as soon as possible.


DJ PREMIER is still on, and Big Shug is now joining him to do a show!!


2006-11-13 21:34
konserten var fett avslagen iaf