I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

B-Line Lounge & Combostore competition! (Sthlm 8/5)

Klubb & Konserter - Övrigt & Utland

2004-05-05 19:06

B-Line Lounge & Combostore competition! (Sthlm 8/5)

YO!

Dear friends, as always you're most welcome to B-Line Lounge with the finest hip hop tunes ever made played by B-Line posse at Musslan this saturday.

What more? B-Line competition for the week, get dressed with "De Palma". Take this chance to win "De Palma" t-shirts. 2 for boys and 2 for the ladies.

- Question: When was "De Palma" founded?
- Answer: Take a visit at www.combostore.se who is the only store in Sweden who got this brand

Mail ([email protected]) with the year written in the subject line and we let you know if you are one of the four lucky. Winners has to show up at Musslan this saturday at midnight or we keep them for ourselves hehehe

What more? I don't know what to say, if this is true or not...but read the following news.

www.kuriren.nu

The world isn't the same anymore. Take your mental health to a normal level by visiting B-Line Lounge and nood your head to all those classic Premo tracks.

// B-Line

B-Line Lounge @ MUSSLAN
Turntable action: 22:00 - 02:00
Dalagatan 46
113 24 Stockholm
Tel: 08 - 34 64 10
Fax: 08-34 13 06
Boka bord: [email protected]

95 kr for "most recommended taste" instead of ordinary prices within ()
- Moules a`la marinie`re (139kr)
- Farsk pasta med havets frukter och Champagnesas (184kr)
- Liten skaldjurspizza med mozzarella, tomat, vitlok, rakor, oliver, blackfisk, musslor mm (118kr).

DJ Moon-Rock