I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

20/3 Dubstep Bastards pres: Royal Substitute @ Röda Sten

Klubb & Konserter - Göteborg

2010-02-19 21:29

20/3 Dubstep Bastards pres: Royal Substitute @ Röda Sten

Since 2008, Gothenburg has been the home of two Dubstep crews. Shambler and Bassline Express. This spring they join forces, creating an offspring: The Dubstep Bastards.

During three events we will transform Röda Sten into a monster of bass, darkness and red lights. There will be heavy international bookings and swedish talents teaming up with the Shambler and Bassline Express residents to give you a night of mayhem. This is the Dubstep Bastards.

The Dubstep Bastards
Saturday 20th of February at Röda Sten, Gothenburg, Sweden
22:00–03:00
20 Years - ID required
100:- (Including cloakroom)

GET YOUR TICKET AT UBAHN, KARL GUSTAVSGATAN 19, GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT AND TO AVOID STANDING IN LINE.

LINEUP:
Subkult (Royal Substitute) (Sweden)
Peme (Royal Substitute) (Sweden)
+ Amazing A, Pjrn, Trpr, Tafuri, Kokko, Shaka, Leroy & Yohan

Visuals provided by Malign + Hempus

Subkult has been producing a lot of tunes and is not afraid of playing them in his sets. As an example you can find his tune "Crusha" here from 2009: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Bu_uB3Iw4
Expect dark tunes very suitable for headbanging.

Peme is all about mixing the classics with the new to create a wide spectrum of different sounds you'll never grow tired of.

Together they've put Uppsala on the map in the swedish Dubstep scene. Their night Royal Substitute is back this spring and we're more than excited to see where its going.

QUESTIONS?
TEXT TO: +46 720 19 72 17
OR MAIL: [email protected]

myspace.com/leroydubstep
twitter.com/leroydubstep
[email protected]