I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

6/7 LA COKA NOSTRA = HOUSE OF PAIN, ILL BILL & SLAINE @ Sticky Fingers

Klubb & Konserter - Göteborg

Admin

2009-06-24 10:03

6/7 LA COKA NOSTRA = HOUSE OF PAIN, ILL BILL & SLAINE @ Sticky Fingers

Hallå Scratch-vänner!

Sommarens tyngsta konsert i GBG är ett faktum d.v.s. spelningen med LA COKA NOSTRA (US), supergruppen där bl.a. hela House of Pain ingår d.v.s. Everlast, Danny Boy & DJ Lethal samt GBG-favoriten ILL BILL (Non Phixion) och SLAINE (Special Teamz), så det blir hela 5 pers på scen denna kväll och förutom att vi kommer få höra massa tunga LA COKA NOSTRA låtar så kan vi även räkna med att få höra några gamla House of Pain klassiker ink. "JUMP AROUND" givetvis! Denna tillställning äger rum måndag 6:e Juli på Lyxiga Sticky Fingers. Missa för allt i världen inte detta tillfället då LA COKA NOSTRA beger sig ut på sin första riktiga Europaturné och sin första Sverige spelning någonsin. Deras fullängdsskiva "A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST" släpps lägligt 14 Juli på skivbolaget Suburban Noize.

“This record is a no holds barred burst of hardcore hip hop to the fullest, representing everything we love about this art form but feel is missing from the game right now. To show you we're not alone in our thinking we're bringing Snoop Dogg, Cypress Hill, Bun B, Psycho Realm, Immortal Technique & the Alchemist along for the ride. We know a lot of ya'll feel the same way we do, so we're using our voice to speak for those that may not have this opportunity. That's why La Coka Nostra is ‘A Brand You Can Trust’. Album in stores july 14th 2009!”
/ ILL BILL aka The Cult Leader

LA COKA NOSTRA (US) @ STICKY FINGERS
Måndag 6 juli, öppnar: 21.00, på scen ca 22.00
320 kr + förköps avgift (Förköp rekommenderas starkt)

Biljetter på Ticnet hittar man här:
www.ticnet.se/html/artist.htmI?l=SE&artist=La+Coka+Nostra

www.stickyfingers.nu
www.scratchgbg.se

www.myspace.com/lacokanostramusic
www.lacokanostra.com

www.myspace.com/finemaltlyrics
www.myspace.com/yt4d
www.myspace.com/theofficialeverlast
www.myspace.com/dannyboydms
www.myspace.com/djlethal
www.myspace.com/illbill
www.myspace.com/slainehiphop

Videos:
La Coka Nostra - "That's Coke"

La Coka Nostra Feat. B-Real - I'm An American

LA COKA NOSTRA - JUMP AROUND NOKIA THEATRE

House Of pain - Jump Around Music Video

ILL BILL (La Coka Nostra) - "My Uncle" Official Video

Slaine(La Coka Nostra) - Rich Man, Poor Man

"LCNs music is a much needed return to the days of sex, drugs & rap n roll a sentiment that hasnt gone unnoticed by the groups growing legion of fans. La Coka rocks for the kids that dig hardcore punk rock and rap and dont give a fuck who knows about it.
Composed of members Ill Bill, Slaine, Everlast, DannyBoy, DJ Lethal and Big Left. La Coka ain't rapping for the Hollywood set even if you see them on the mean streets in the city of angels. The collectives individual accomplishments are enough to write a book on but thats not important right now, the past is the past and LCN is all about the future.

The coast-to-coast collective is bringing that punch you in the jaw kind of rap music the worlds been missing for too damn long right about now. La Coka Nostra speaks for the unspoken, the unseen and unrepresented legion of kids that need something to inspire and make them perspire. LCN is a hard, right to the mouth, lyrical foot up the ass to the flossy set and a musical pistol whipping the rap game hasnt unearthed in way too long a time. In this day and age of songs about 24s and candy coated paint jobs, LCN is that stench of the mosh pit rap music needs so badly right now in order to preserve its vitality."

Hoppas vi ses!

MVH / SCRATCH UNIT

(Inlägget ändrat av mfs 2009-06-24 10:20:17)

(Inlägget ändrat av mfs 2009-06-24 10:27:35)

(Inlägget ändrat av mfs 2009-06-24 10:30:22)