I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

4/3(Lör.)YoungBloodBrassBand (US) @Scratch, Pustervik

Klubb & Konserter - Göteborg

2006-02-28 01:55

4/3(Lör.)YoungBloodBrassBand (US) @Scratch, Pustervik

It´s about time that we bring back a proper Liveband to rock the stage @ Scratch, Youngblood Brass Band will visit Sweden for the very first time in their history and will blow out every window @ Pustervik with their heavy and organic sound on Saturday.

Youngblood Brass Band are nothing short of a global phenomenon! This nine piece brass funk band have been touring the world, wowing crowds at the likes Roskilde, Womad and Glastonbury festivals and collaborating with luminaries such as Talib Kweli. The are set to release their third studio album this year through All City / PIAS and this will be your only chance to see them in an intimate Gothenburg setting! Expect stunning original material as well covers of all your favourite hip-hop and soul tracks from Stevie Wonder to Beyonce to Roberta Flack.

“If you see one band this decade, make it YoungBlood Brass Band.”
- The London Times

Lördag 4:e Mars @ Scratch, Pustervik
YoungBloodBrassBand (US)
förköp: 120 kr +ev avgifter
@ Shelta, Blenda & Pustervik/
120 kr i dörren, 18 ar. 23-03
Host:P.S DJ´s: Kid Sid & Lövet

Checkout our website for a 7 min. audio snippet of what the YBBB is all about and what to expect on saturday night, we hope you like the sound as much as we do. See you in the Mashpit or possibly even in the bar !

www.scratchgbg.com

mer YBBB info: www.youngbloodbrassband.com

www.layered.org