I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

16/2 - Low B (US) @ Fabriken

Klubb & Konserter - Göteborg

2006-02-13 21:36

16/2 - Low B (US) @ Fabriken

Fabriken på torsdag:
DJ Low B på skivspelare och Serato!
Fri entré före 23.00
2 för 1 i baren 21-23

Wish Kungsg. 19.

Jepp jepp! Mr Low B kommer och limmar fast klackar i taket med B-more club-reggae-crunk-bangers in sin megamixx.

En liten Presentation från hans egen hemsida:

"Low B’s mission is to rock the party.

As one half of Hollertronix, Low B (lowbudget) has been a part of Philadelphia’s night life and rich DJ community for the last five years. Born in Philadelphia and growing up mainly in Parkside/Chester, LB began DJing in the mid 90’s while still in high school. A product of hip hop’s “golden age”, LB is all about maintaining the integrity of a true all-around DJ, by keeping dance floors packed with a flavorful mix that reps all genres. With hip hop and dance classics as his foundation, LB’s musical ammo spans from rock to reggae, Baltimore club to indie dance, disco to the dirty south, and everything in between.

LB has also found himself rocking parties from coast to coast and internationally, either with Hollertronix partner Diplo, or on the solo tip. Whether at a high profile party in LA with celebs in the house or a casual weekly at a local hole in the wall, LB does like the O’Jays and “gives the people what they want.”

LB’s also know for his wide variety of mixtapes. Along with being co-creator of the critically acclaimed Hollertronix CD (one of the New York Times' top albums of 2003), LB also has a deep catalog of solo mixes that explore the many sounds that make up a Low B party.

A serious love of music, a sense of humor, and an appreciation for a good party is LB’s formula for satisfying everyone from musical intellectuals to those that just wanna shake that azz."

www.hollertronix.com
www.low-bee.com