I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

JAQEE | Festival tent at Järntorget | Monday Janua

Klubb & Konserter - Göteborg

2006-01-28 19:05

JAQEE | Festival tent at Järntorget | Monday Janua

Festival tent at Järntorget
At the centre of the festival - in front of Folkets Hus - we once again open a 450 square meter big tent. The festival tent is fully heated and inside you will find Zoega's espresso corner, a restaurant and bar - and on top of everything a photo exhibition with personal photos by Carl Johan De Geer, portraying his deceased artist colleague Håkan Alexandersson. Furthermore we have brought our favourite film rrental store Cinémonde, normally situated at Plantagegatan 13, into one of the containers in the tent.
And best of alla: we have asked our favourite hang out, UppåtFramåt to host the tent and bring their party atmosphere to our own festival living room. Very welcome!

Monday January 30

10.00 PM JAQEE
Jaqee mixes soul, hiphop, jazz, reggae, gospel and funk into a minimalistic, electronic groove. We are treated to a formidable cocktail from her album "Blaqalixious" as an hors d'oeuvre to her big Göteborg gig with a complete lineup at Nefertiti on Friday, Feb 3.

Källa (http://www.filmfestival.org/)

BANG BANG