I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

ThunderCats får ny animerad serie 2011!

Hobby & Fritid - Kultur & Media

2010-06-06 09:48

ThunderCats får ny animerad serie 2011!

Lion-O, Cheetara, Panthro and friends will return in 2011, as Warner Bros. Animation announced today it has begun production on an all-new ThunderCats.

The update of the popular mid-1980s cartoon will air on Cartoon Network alongside such other Warner Bros. series as Batman: The Brave and the Bold and the forthcoming Young Justice and MAD Magazine. The “21st-century reimagining” of ThunderCats is a collaboration with Studio4°C, the Japanese animation house whose credits include Tekkon Kinkreet, The Animatrix, Batman: Gotham Knight and Halo Legends.

“In addition to being Warner Bros. Animation’s first anime series, ThunderCats marks our most ambitious foray yet into fantasy,” WBA’s Sam Register said in a statement. “The realism and dynamic visual style we’ve achieved are sure to thrill viewers, and the cool weapons, vehicles and technology should help the show appeal to a diverse audience.”

According to Warner Bros. Animation, the new incarnation is “a sweeping tale combining swords and science and boasting ferocious battles with the highest of stakes” that focuses on the story of Prince Lion-O’s ascension to the throne: “As the forces of good and evil battle each other in the quest for the fabled Stones of Power, Lion-O and his champions learn valuable lessons of loyalty, honour and mortality in every episode.”

Source: http://blog.ningin.com/2010/06/05/new-thundercats-cartoon-to-be-animated-by-japanese-animation-studio-studio-c/

Callin out more hoes than Thundercats Hooooooe!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.