I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2008-08-30 00:16

Dylan Moran

Ni som mot alla förhoppningar inte har upptäckt Dylan Moran än, kolla in honom på Youtube! Hela hans ståuppshow Monster, t ex, finns där. Den har visats på SVT bland annat, jag kollar den nu igen, för femte gången bit för bit på tuben. Fan vad bra det är! Han är så rufsig och charmerande, jag blir lite kär, trots att jag inte alls är bög (inte för att det är något fel med det!):

"My parents generation, the baby boomers, the post war generation, they had everything, they had it right you know. Because they came to sexual maturity in the sixties and the government said to them:

What, what, what what do you want now?
And they said: i dont know, how about the pill?
The pill? sure, there you go. What else is going on?
Well...music?
Fine, here´s The Beatles, The Stones coming in later this evening, there´s The Velvet Underground, Janis Joplin has just gone to lunch. So, you want anything to do between now and then? I´d grow my hair and fornicate if i were you. If things get slow you could always paint your house brown and orange and discover the avocado.

And then it was my generations turn, it was our call to come to sexual maturity, what´s going on, what do we do now?
DON´T FUCK ANYBODY OR YOU DIE! NEVER MIND, HERE COMES MC HAMMER!"

Ahahaha..hahahaha...hahahahahahahahaha!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.