I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2007-04-26 13:57

Family Guy


2007-04-26 13:58
någon som vet när det börjar sända i usa igen?

2007-04-26 14:21
29 april tror jag.
I'm a relatively respectable citizen. Mutiple felon perhaps, but certainly not dangerous.

2007-04-26 14:22
Jupp..

Next episode: Boys Do Cry
Lois gets a job as the church organist, so the family decides to begin going back to church. After Stewie gets sick of the congregation, he becomes convinced that he has been possessed by the devil. While On the run, the family ends up in Texas, where Peter begins to fit right in with the cowboys, Stewie enters the "Little Miss Texas" pageant, and Chris and Meg sneak into George W. Bush's house.
Airs: Sunday April 29, 2007
I'm a relatively respectable citizen. Mutiple felon perhaps, but certainly not dangerous.

2007-04-26 14:23
men men men... det ska ju komma upp ett nytt idag för tittning. retas inte med mig!!!
 

2007-04-26 20:29
SKANDAL att Family guy finns i Svenskversion! blir att importera!