I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

Hobby & Fritid - Kultur & Media

2005-08-26 20:28

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

Jepp, filmen verkar vara på g..någon som vet någotmer om den? allt jag vet är..

No official plot yet, but it's said to revolve around a group of sibling soldiers who cross paths with Leatherface.

LATEST NEWS

8/10/05
An October 6th theatrical release is set. Also the sub-title has been changed from "The Origin" to the bland "The Beginning".

7/12/05
According to Fango, filming is set to begin this September in Texas.

6/20/05
The movie is said to start filming in Austin in the upcoming weeks. Fango is now saying that Leatherface star Andrew Bryniarski won't be returning as Leatherface for the prequel for one reason or the other. Also it's been reported that the official subtitle is "The Origin".

5/26/05
Darkness Falls director Jonathan Liebesman is set to direct this film.

2/21/05
In a recent interview with Coming Soon, producer Michael Bay revealed some details on the project, one of which is that you can expect the crazy sheriff played by R. Lee Ermy to return.

2/11/05
BD spoke with producer Brad Fuller about the status of the film, where he revealed that the draft is finished and they're hiring a new writer to expand the story elements and plans are to have it done within two months and begin shooting in the summer. Brad hopes to bring back the cast of the family from the remake, but that depends on their availability.

10/21/04
TCM producers spoke with Fango recently about the upcoming prequel. Here's some of what was said: "We thought that a lot of people who saw the movie always wondered why he uses a chainsaw. No one really explains it, he just does. We tried to explain a little bit in our version why he wears a mask, but here we’re really going to try to show you how the mask originated, and stuff like that."