Bästa -Vänner- citatet
Finns en sån här tråd? Nehej... okej ;) Citat från *snyft* den nu nedlagda serien Vänner alltså. Rachel: Sir, what are you doing? Guy sitting next to her: I'm getting off this plane. I can't go on a plane if there's something wrong with its "fillange". Stewardess: Sir, sir! That's OK, this plane doesn't have a "fillange". Guy sitting next to her: Oh, my God! This plane doesn't even *have* a "fillange"! Ross: I'm going to make myself happy. Chandler: Do You want us all to leave? Monica: My motto is get out before they go down. Joey: That is so not my motto.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Joey: 'Sup? 'Sup, dude? Chandler: Take whatever you want, just please don't hurt me. Joey: So, you're playing a little Playstation, huh? That's whack. Playstation is whack. 'Sup with the whack Playstation, 'sup? Huh? Come on, am I nineteen or what? Chandler: Yes, on a scale from one to ten, ten being the dumbest a person can look, you are definitely nineteen. Chandler: Gum would be perfection. Chandler: ...And I'm not sure about this actor guy, because when he left a message and he heard my name "Chandler Bing", he said "Woah! Short message!" Ross: Hi... Joey: Pfft... This guy says, "Hello, " I wanna kill myself. Sen det absolut bästa: Steve: Tartlets?... Tartlets?... Tartlets?... the word has lost all meaning.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
något av det bästa i vänner är Phoebes sånger , så jag citerar en sån istället =) Shower Song I'm in the shower and I'm writing a song Stop me if you've heard it My skin is soapy, and my hair is wet, and Tegrin spelled backward is Nirget. . . . Lather, rinse, repeat, lather, rinse, repeat lather, rinse, repeat, as needed.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Vart hittar ni alla dom här citaten? Hahah sjukt roligt, minns tillbaka..
What I said, yo!
Joey: I may only have a couple beers in me, but... I love you, man. Chandler: I'm still on my first. I just think you're nice.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
'*kräääks*
Upp med tummarna!
skönase e när rachel har bakat den där tårtan och råkar lägga i kött Joey: "What's there not to like? Cream - good, jam - good.... meat- GOOD!"
du är kär i mig.
you dont even see the line, the line is a dot to you! to jag det var, bästa iaf.
all fire burns, little baby, you´ll learn
Ross: I have an oily t-zone och allt när ross tänker högt för sig själv.
"it's not england you fairy fart, it's the ukay!" http://starbuck.blogg.se
Ross: one missisppi, two missispippi...
"it's not england you fairy fart, it's the ukay!" http://starbuck.blogg.se
chandler lär ha sagt det roligaste i showen.
ross är min absoluta favorit.. typ när han och Phoebe och Mike umgås, så försöker han komma på ett häftigt smeknamn.. Ross - The Divorce Force osv...hahaha..
Phoebe: Whoa-whoa-whoa, you guys, do you know anything about chicks? Chandler: Fowl? No. Women? Nooo. Monica : It's not a date; it's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex. Chandler : Sounds like a date to me. Ross: What do I do now? Joey: You play hard to get. Ross: She already lives in London. Joey: Then you go to Tokyo. Joey has packed an emergency kit with food, Mad-Libs and condoms. Chandler: Condoms? Joey: We don't know how long we're gonna be stuck here. We might have to repopulate the world. Chandler: And condoms are the way to do that?
Joey: Ross, if homo sapiens actually were homo sapiens, is that why they´re extinct? Ross: Joey, they are people! Joey: Hey, I´m not judging!
Kommer inte på nåt citat såhär på rak hand men bland som bästa scenerna någonsin i vänner är när de ska bära upp Ross nya soffa Piw It !
"Don't schsch me motherfucker"
Chandler är det bästa som hänt TVn någonsin!
MAGNUM OPUS MIXTAPE VOL. 2 in the making! Gästas av Öris, Calle P, Marke, George Kaplan m.fl.
Chandler: Hey, anybody know a good tailor? Joey: You need some clothes altered? Chandler: No, no, I'm just looking for a man to draw on me with chalk. Joey: Why don't you go see Frankie? My family's been goin' to him forever. He did my first suit when I was 15. No wait, 16. ...No, excuse me, 15. All right, when was 1990? Chandler: Okay, you have to stop the Q-tip when there's resistance!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Paolo: Hey! Hey, Ross. Ross: Hey, Paulo. What are you doing here? Paolo: I do Raquel.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Chandler: Yeah, I think for us, kissing is pretty much like an opening act, y'know? I mean it's like the stand-up comedian you have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes out. Ross: Yeah, and-and it's not that we don't like the comedian, it's that-that... that's not why we bought the ticket. Chandler: The problem is, though, after the concert's over, no matter how great the show was, you girls are always looking for the comedian again, y'know? I mean, we're in the car, we're fighting traffic... basically just trying to stay awake. Rachel: Yeah, well, word of advice: Bring back the comedian. Otherwise next time you're gonna find yourself sitting at home, listening to that album alone.
"it's not england you fairy fart, it's the ukay!" http://starbuck.blogg.se
starbuck : du missa det sista av det citatet, det som gör det roligt. Joey : Are we still talking about sex?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Chandler : Would you put that back on? Monica's gonna be here any minute. Joey : But it hurts my Joey's Apple. Chandler : Okay, for the last time. It's not named for each individual man. Chandler : You can't come in. Monica : Why not? Chandler : Because, uh, Ross is naked. Ross : What? Chandler : Well, I couldn't tell her *I* was naked. She's allowed to see me naked. Ross : Why does *anyone* have to be naked?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
hum inte ett citat, men älskar hur Phoebe ser ut efter hon sagt det.. Emelie har precis stormat ut från lägenheten efter första mötet med vännerna och phoebe säger något om att hon älskar hur de pratar, och sen gör hon "brittminerna", Underbart! =)
Chandler : Please tell me you know which one is our baby. Joey : Well, well that one has ducks on his t-shirt, and this one has clowns. And Ben was definitely wearing ducks. Chandler : Ok. Joey : Or clowns. Oh, oh wait. That one's definitely Ben. Remember, he had that cute little mole by his mouth. Chandler : Yeah? Joey : Yeah. Chandler : Hey, Ben, remember us? Ok, the mole came off. Joey : Ahh! Chandler : What're we gonna do? What're we gonna do? Joey : Uh, uh, we'll flip for it. Ducks or clowns. Chandler : Oh, we're gonna flip for the baby? Joey : You got a better idea? Chandler : All right, call it in the air. Joey : Heads. Chandler : Heads it is. Joey : Yes! Phew! Chandler : We have to assign heads to something. Joey : Right. Ok, ok, uh, ducks is heads, because ducks have heads. Chandler : What kind of scary-ass clowns came to your birthday? Lite mer än ett citat kanske, men fan vad jag älskar den scenen.
kommer inte ihåg exakt vad han säger men chandler kallar ross för wierd turtle man när han ser honom utklädd till ett bältdjur. jaja ser ju JÄTTEkul ut nu men det är det..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
helenay jag kommer typ ihåg att jag inte alls gillar det avsnittet :S
du är kär i mig.
Backlund P18 den scenen är klockren..såg den senast igår, man kan nog aldrig få nog av den..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
helenay F19: det är sjukt bra.. typ Chandler kommer in som tomten, och Ross säger..Hey Santa, what are you doing here? Och Chandler säger typ, hey, weird.....turtleguy..eller något sånt..hahaha
bäst av alla scener är iaf the one with all the football. "leeeet's get ready to ruuuuuumble!!!"
"it's not england you fairy fart, it's the ukay!" http://starbuck.blogg.se
Svensson , jasså du. Dry_your_eyes_mate , maan. turtle man
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Tror att Joey hade gett nån gullig present till sin flickvän varpå hon säger: "aww! There's a little child in this man" Chandler svarar: "Yes, and the doctor says if they remove it, he'll die" det är nog den gången jag har garvat mest..
I've got it now... a thorn in my side the size of a Cadillac
såååååå sköönast ... haha diggar monica fett å hennes komentarer =)
Cutta DoM
hahaha, som någon där uppe skrev: Steve: "Tartlets?... Tartlets?... Tartlets?... the word has lost all meaning." roligast!
"Shit's so thick you could stir it with a stick"
"The monkey has a Ross in the ass" Minns inte vem det e som säger det, men det var iallafall då Ross hade en liten apa på axeln:)
My heart lives in my vagina.
Joey sitter och klappar kycklingen Candler: Easy, Lenny!
"i worship a god with an elephant head" /King Mob
nej bästa e när ross försöker bli av me den där tjejen han hade varit me i några timmar som han försökte lura rachel att de va tillsammans för att göra rachel avundsjuk så ba: tjejen: but how will we stay in touch? ross: I'll call you tjejen: but you dont have my number.. ross: if it's meant to be , i'll guess it HAHA fan va jag är keff på att förklara.
När Phoebe blivit besatt av flipperspelet o ska slå rekord o det går åt pipan o man får se henne vråla svordomar i slowmotion med pampig musik i bakrunden o Ross kommer in med Ben. När han den där Paolo säger nånting på sitt hemspråk o Ross e svartis o härmar honom "blabla-blablabla-bla-blaaaa". I ett av de första avsnitten.
http://sajaaaa.blogspot.com
Joey: Alright! Ross came as duty! Ross: No, no I'm not duty.. Monica: Noo, space duty!(pekar medfingrarna som antenner som Ross har på huvet)
hehe såg idag efter pinsam tystnad "That ebola virus... that gotta suck huh!?" - chandler
"life's a garden, dig it."
Joey: Ross, if homo-sapiens were in fact HOMO sapiens.. is that why they're extinct?Ross: Joey, homo-sapiens are people!Joey: Hey I'm not judging...
ross: I´ve been giveng the gift of time chandler: If I got the gift of space then we could make a continium.
To all you hunters who kill animals for food, shame on you; you ought to go to the store and buy the meat that was made there, where no animals were harmed.
Ross: Oh, really? Well, I guess Monica should know about Atlantic City. Chandler: Du-ude! Monica: What happened in Atlantic City? Ross: Well, Chandler and I are in a bar... Chandler: Did you not hear me say, "Du-ude"? Ross: ...and this girl is making eyes at Chandler, okay? So after a while he just goes over to her and, uh, after a minute or two, I see them kissing. Now, I know what you're thinking. Chandler's not the type of guy who just goes to bars and makes out with girls. And you're right. Chandler's not the type of guy just goes to bars and makes out with girls. Monica: You kissed a guy? Oh my God. Chandler: In my defense, it was dark and he was a very pretty guy. Monica: I'm Rachel. I love Ross. I hate Ross. I love Ross. I hate Ross. Rachel: I'm Monica. I can't get a boyfriend so I'll stumble across the hall and sleep with the first guy I find there.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Chandler : Oh, yeah, I'm a gym member. I try to go four times a week, but I've missed the last... twelve hundred times. Ross : I figured after work, I'd pick up a bottle of wine, go over there, and try to... woo her. Chandler : Hey, you know what you should do? Take her back to the 1800's when that phrase was last used. Ross : Oh, I gotta go, kids... I got Lamaze class. Chandler : Oh! And I got Earth Science but I'll catch you in gym?