I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Left 4 dead DLC info

Hobby & Fritid - Konsol & PC-Spel

2009-02-06 07:11

Left 4 dead DLC info

"Many of us were really anticipating the upcoming Left 4 Dead DLC announcement and we kind of wish we hadn't bothered now. It's a bit like waiting for Santa to come at Christmas for him only to bring you a lump of coal and give you a kick in the teeth. Thanks Santa!

The Left 4 Dead Survival Pack is set to touch down in the spring and include two new versus maps (oh gee whizz, I wonder which ones those will be) and a brand new "Survival Mode."

Not much else is said regarding the announcement, but I think it speaks for itself. No matter how addictive the Survival mode is, it will still take place in the same maps we'd have thought.

We don't know about anyone else, but we were kind of hoping for more maps because we've played the 4 to death now. Instead it looks like we'll be playing those 4 long in to 2009. I need to sit down."

Länk till http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-2188-Left-4-Dead-DLC-Detailed---Hugely-Uninspiring.html

Kan nån säga fail? luktar fan trade in nu på spelet, vilken jävla besvikelse...

fuck that, jag är hardcore. jag kan ligga hur länge som helst i min egen avföring och vänta på nån

Dieallot