I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2008-10-08 18:51

Virus! hjälp

Kan börja med att säga att jag är en idiot när det kommer till datorer.. så, nu vet ni vilken nivå ni måste lägga detta på.

Jag pluggade in ett usb-minne som jag lånade av en kompis.. och när jag gjort det hojtade mitt antivirusprogram till och sa att den upptäckt ett virus "backdoor.win32.hupigon.cfeh" .. Fanns ett val då att trycka på "remove" men jag drog istället ut usb-minnet direkt..

sökte sen på google och hittade detta

"Name Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.cfeh
Type Malware
Type Description Malware ("malicious software") consists of software with clearly malicious, hostile, or harmful functionality or behavior and that is used to compromise and endanger individual PCs as well as entire networks.
Category Backdoor
Category Description A Backdoor is a software program that gives an attacker unauthorized access to a machine and the means for remotely controlling the machine without the user's knowledge. A Backdoor compromises system integrity by making changes to the system that allow it to by used by the attacker for malicious purposes unknown to the user.
Level High
Level Description High risks are typically installed without user interaction through security exploits, and can severely compromise system security. Such risks may open illicit network connections, use polymorphic tactics to self-mutate, disable security software, modify system files, and install additional malware. These risks may also collect and transmit personally identifiable information (PII) without your consent and severely degrade the performance and stability of your computer.
Advice Type Remove"

Jag undrar nu... jag drog ut usb-minnet direkt innan jag hann trycka på remove. Tryckte sedan på "remove" men då gick det inte att utföra. Betyder detta att viruset aldrig landade på min dator eller att jag inte kan ta bort det bara för att jag drog ut usb-minnet först?

Tacksam för hjälp

I've got it now... a thorn in my side the size of a Cadillac