I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Vad att göra åt problemet? (dataokunnig)

Hobby & Fritid - Datorer & Teknik

2004-05-22 16:36

Vad att göra åt problemet? (dataokunnig)

Efter överläggande så skriver jag här.

Vill spela upp en film.
Har gjort den unzipped men när ajg startar den i Windows media player komemr detta medelande upp.

"An invalid media type was specified"

Och om man klickar på Details så.

The appropriate codec is not installed on your computer
Error ID = 0x80040200, Remedy ID = 0x00000000
To play most streaming media, you must decompress the compressed data before playing it. The file that decompresses the information is known as a codec. If the codec is not available on your computer, Windows Media Player attempts to download and install it.

This error indicates that the required codec was not downloaded. This could be because you do not have the appropriate browser or your browser’s Internet security settings are too high and will not allow you to download the codec. Make sure that you have at least Internet Explorer version 4.0 or later installed on your computer.

To install the latest version of Internet Explorer on your computer, visit the Internet Explorer download page on the Microsoft Web site. If you are able to upgrade your browser, try playing the file or stream again, this should force your computer to download the appropriate codec and you should be able to view or hear the streaming media.

Note Internet Explorer does not have to be set as your default browser to download the codec or for the Windows Media Player to function properly

Jag är rätt okunnig inom detta område så hjälp så skulle sitta på sin plats.